Free Online Roulette
Roulette is an exciting wheel game where the chances of winning rest entirely on the drop of one ball. This casino game is simply a practice in guessing, making it a fair playing field for experienced gamblers and amateurs alike. Before the wheel is spun, players bet on which number, range of numbers, or color, the ball will fall on when the wheel stops spinning.
How To Play Roulette
In roulette, there are 36 number slots to bet on, plus the additional 0 and 00 spots. Bets are placed on a chart organized in 3 columns and 12 rows. There are two types of bets that are placed in roulette: inside bets and outside bets. The odds of winning an inside bet are less because the player is betting that the ball will fall on a specific number or more exclusive set of numbers. However, winning an inside bet will grant a larger payout. Outside bets cover a wider range of numbers and are more likely to result in a win, an example being that the ball will fall on an even number. This is likely to occur given that there are 18 even numbers on the wheel. The payouts for outside bets are smaller, but a lucky streak could amount to a large sum in the end. Players can make inside and outside bets at the same time during a game. Below are lists of the different types of inside bets and outside bets.
- Straight Up: A bet on a single number, including 0 and 00.
- Split: A bet on a pair of joined numbers.
- Street: A bet on 3 numbers in a horizontal line.
- Corner: A bet on 4 numbers in a square.
- Six Line: A bet on 2 joined streets of 6 numbers.
- Trio: A bet on the line that intersects the number groups 0, 1 and 2, or 00, 2 and 3.
A bet that the ball will fall on any of the slots marked:
- 1-18 or 19-36
- Red or Black
- Even or Odd
- Dozen Bets: A bet that the ball will fall on one of three groups of 12 numbers. Number groups are (1-12), (13-24), (25-36).
- Column Bets: Placing a bet on all 12 numbers on any of the 3 columns.